Recipe by Marie
This is so easy and so delicious! Sliced bananas are brushed with a glaze mixture of brown sugar, cinnamon and butter and baked on crispy tortilla shells. Cut into wedges and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- 2 (8 inch) tortillas
- melted butter, for brushing on tortilla
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet and brush both sides with melted butter.
- Bake until golden, about 7 to 8 minutes
- If they puff up, press down with a spatula.
- In a small saucepan, stir brown sugar, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon water over medium heat.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons butter until melted.
- Slice bananas diagonally 1/4 inch thick and arrange in overlapping circles on tortillas.
- Brush brown sugar mixture evenly over bananas.
- Bake until shiny, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges; serve warm with ice cream, if desired.