My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together first 5 (dry) ingredients.
- 2In a separate bowl combine soy milk and vinegar. let sit for five minutes.
- 3Mix bananas and other wet ingredients until pretty smooth. Poor wet into dry -- but don't overmix! Fold in the walnuts.
- 4Brush a large nonstick skillet with canola oil and heat over moderate heat.
- 5Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake into hot skillet and cook until bubbles appear on surface and undersides are golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. [You should get nine pancakes, allow three per serving].
- 6Flip pancakes with a spatula till cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- 7Transfer to a large plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
- 8Serve with sliced bananas and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Walnut [vegan!] Yummy Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.9
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 650.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 16.1 g