Banana Walnut [vegan!] Yummy Pancakes
- Sift together first 5 (dry) ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine soy milk and vinegar. let sit for five minutes.
- Mix bananas and other wet ingredients until pretty smooth. Poor wet into dry -- but don't overmix! Fold in the walnuts.
- Brush a large nonstick skillet with canola oil and heat over moderate heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake into hot skillet and cook until bubbles appear on surface and undersides are golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes. [You should get nine pancakes, allow three per serving].
- Flip pancakes with a spatula till cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a large plate and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
- Serve with sliced bananas and maple syrup.