Recipe by dicentra
150 Best Vegan Muffin Recipes makes 12 – recipe in book does not give the amount of walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla soy yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 large banana, peeled and cut in 1/4 inch dice
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In medium bowl, whisk together sugar, yogurt, oil and vinegar until well blended. Stir in mashed banana.
- Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture. Fold in diced banana.
- Divide batter among muffin cups.
- Bake at 325 for 22-25 minutes.