- 3 ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- put bananas and butter in bowl, and mix until bananas are mashed.
- Add eggs and sugar and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to batter and mix well.
- Stir in walnuts.
- portion batter into 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 45 mins or until golden brown, and poke tester comes out clean.