Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one looks like it's going to be a biggy! I LOVE bananas! The prep time does not include churning time.
- 4 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 8 cups half-and-half
- 2 (16 ounce) cartons sour cream
- 4 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (nuts of your choice)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large container, such as a soup pot.
- Pour into the freezer can of a 1 1/2 gallon hand turned or electric ice cream freezer.
- Freeze according to the manufacturers directions.
- Let ripen 1 hour before serving.