Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
No Grains, No Sugar and No Gluten! (..and no guilt!) --via www.GastroChef.org
Make and share this Banana Walnut Bread (Sugar/Grain/Gluten Free) recipe from Food.com.
- 177.44 ml coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 118.29 ml honey
- 59.14 ml coconut oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml almond extract
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- 118.29 ml almond flour
- 29.58 ml coconut oil
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°C.
- Combine 6 eggs, 1/2 cup honey, 1/4 cup coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond extract and banana together and mix on high speed with a hand blender.
- Combine coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and 1 cup of chopped walnuts and ensure they are well mixed before combining with wet mix.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and pour batter into pan.
- In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup almond flour, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tbsp honey, 1 Tbsp cinnamon and 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts to create a walnut crumble topping.
- Mix together and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Gently cover batter with walnut crumble mix.
- Bake loaf for 45-50 minutes or until crumble is browned and a knife can be placed in the middle of bread and come out clean.
- If crumble starts to look to brown, cover with foil until loaf has finished cooking.