1/2 Photos of Banana Walnut Bread
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
When I tried this adopted recipe, I didn't change a thing, and I thought it made a really nice, moist banana bread. Give it a try if you like banana bread. However, it is very crumbly and does not hold together well. For me, that is not a big issue--I care more about taste than looks, but if you are looking for beautiful bread slices you may wish to keep looking. The original submitter said it came from the Kraft food site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl and set them aside.
- 2Beat margarine and sugar on a high speed until creamy.
- 3Add the eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
- 4Stir in bananas.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture and milk.
- 6Beat well.
- 7Stir in 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- 8Use a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan to spread the mixture.
- 9Sprinkle with the the rest of the walnuts.
- 10Bake at 350* for 1 hour and 10 minutes (or use a toothpick to check if it's done yet) Cool in a pan on wire rack for 10 min.
- 11Then take the bread out of the pan and cool on the rack completely.
- 12If desired, you may sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Walnut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 333.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: