Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posting for safe keeping. Plan on making with my quick mix cinnamon waffles.
- 10 cinnamon waffles
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup banana, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces caramel topping
- 1 tablespoon rum (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 (7 ounce) ramekins with non stick baking spray.
- Cut waffles into crouton size pieces.
- In large bowl, whisk together 1 1/4 cups milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, eggs, and next 4 ingredients until smooth. Add waffle pieces,toss to coat. Spoon into prepared ramekins.
- Bake 30 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine carame, topping, optional rum, remaining 1/4 cup milk, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Add pecans stirring until combined. Serve with bread pudding.