Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taken from veganbaking.net, a wonderful website for vegans who love their baked goods! I adapted this recipe for Thermomix, go to veganbaking.net for the original. The soy lecithin and extra large ice cube tray can be purchased on amazon.com if you can't find them in your area.
- 130 g coconut oil, refined if you can find it
- 10 g grapeseed oil
- 80 g bananas, very very ripe
- 0.59 ml xanthan gum
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml soy lecithin
- If the coconut oil is in a solid state, mix it on speed 1/37°/30 seconds, or until liquid.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the TM bowl. Puree on speed 5/20 seconds, or until banana is completely liquified. Scrape down sides. Mix 1 minute/speed 3. Scrape down sides. Mix another minute/speed 3.
- Pour into a mold - I use an ice cube tray with extra large cubes.
- Place in freezer for an hour. It will be ready for use after setting for an hour, or it can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a month, or wrapped in plastic wrap in the freezer for up to a year.