1/1 Photo of Banana Tres Leches Cake
chef FIFI's Note:
This is a nice cake that is not overly sweet.With a hint of banana and coconut flavors that compliment one another. For the best flavor and texture make this the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) box French vanilla cake mix (BETTY CROCKER ONLY!)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana (ripe)
- 5 ounces reduced-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 cup French vanilla flavored coffee creamer (liquid version)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease and flour a non stick 9x13-inch pan.
- 3Combine cake mix, eggs, water, oil, and bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- 4With an electric mixer, mix until ingredients are well combined.
- 5Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 6Sit aside for 1 hour to cool.
- 7With an electric mixer, mix all the milks and sugar until well combined.
- 8Using a fork or straw, make holes all over the cake, the more holes the better the leches (milks) will absorb.
- 9Pour 1/2 of the milk over the entire cake slowly. Wait about 10 minutes and pour the rest of the cake.
- 10Place in the refrigerator.
- 11Meanwhile mix the heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until it thickens.
- 12Then layer it on top of the cake.
- 13Place cake back into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving. Overnight is best!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Tres Leches Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4248.0
- Calories from Fat 2670
- Total Fat 296.6 g
- Saturated Fat 148.8 g
- Cholesterol 1455.3 mg
- Sodium 2307.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 366.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 227.6 g
- Protein 46.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat unsweetened coconut milk
French vanilla flavored coffee creamer