Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very easy dessert using store bought custard. Cook time is time to chill.
Make and share this Banana Treat Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold cream into the custard.
- Slice bananas and dip in lemon juice.
- Halve most of the marshmallows, leaving a few for decoration.
- Fold the banana slices and halved marhmallows into the custard/cream mixture.
- Divide evenly between 4 dishes or leave in 1 larger dish.
- Chill in fridge for an hour or longer. Can also be eaten straight away.
- Decorate with the remaining marshmallows before serving.