1 hr 10 mins
Jen T's Note:
A very easy dessert using store bought custard. Cook time is time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the cream until soft peaks form.
- 2Fold cream into the custard.
- 3Slice bananas and dip in lemon juice.
- 4Halve most of the marshmallows, leaving a few for decoration.
- 5Fold the banana slices and halved marhmallows into the custard/cream mixture.
- 6Divide evenly between 4 dishes or leave in 1 larger dish.
- 7Chill in fridge for an hour or longer. Can also be eaten straight away.
- 8Decorate with the remaining marshmallows before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Treat Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.3 mg
- Sodium 31.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: