Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
its simply a Malaysian delight. This can be eaten as dessert or as a tea time snack orwhich ever or however you like it...extreemely easy to make and best of allt it taste great!A must try
- 6 medium size ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon ghee (you can get this at any asian store, some store do sell this)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 medium samosas (you can get this at any asian store.)
- ice cream, to your liking
- Peel all bananas and set a side.
- In a pan, simmer ghee tnen add in the cinammon powder and sugar. then set aside.
- In a bowl, add in the bananas and mix in gently,the cinammon sauce without crushing the bananas.
- Let it cool slightly or cool enough to handle.
- Spread a piece of the samosa skin and add in a banana then wrap it as you would to a popiah. OR wrap it neatly and seal it with an egg wash.
- it should look like a long stick. repeat until all bananas are wrapped.
- Let it set in a fridge for 1/2-1 hours.
- then you may fry it with a little soy oil or olive oil if you wish until golden brown.
- serve it with your fave ice cream. you can also eat it with maple syrup.
- Tip: while handling the popiah/samosa skin, please cover it with a damp kitchen towel to avoide it from being dry.