- 1 box graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 -10 large bananas, sliced thin
- 1 container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs with melted butter.
- Pat into bottom of large rectangular baking dish.
- Place in fridge.
- Let stand one hour.
- Using electric mixer,beat butter with eggs, icing sugar and vanilla for 10-15 minutes until it looks like a frosting.
- Spread on top of graham crust.
- Placed sliced bananas over the top of creamed mixture.
- Then spread cool whip over bananas.
- Place in fridge, let stand at least four hours before cutting into squares and serving.