Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Handed down from my mother, one of my favorite dessert recipes. Definitely not low cal - but worth it.
- Combine crumbs with melted butter.
- Pat into bottom of large rectangular baking dish.
- Place in fridge.
- Let stand one hour.
- Using electric mixer,beat butter with eggs, icing sugar and vanilla for 10-15 minutes until it looks like a frosting.
- Spread on top of graham crust.
- Placed sliced bananas over the top of creamed mixture.
- Then spread cool whip over bananas.
- Place in fridge, let stand at least four hours before cutting into squares and serving.