Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a Pampered Chef recipe I had recently at a party I hosted. It is incredible! It is absolutely to die for! Prep time includes baking the pie shell, but not cooling it. Cooking time is dressing the pizza.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F Shape cookie dough into large circle, 12-18 inches in diameter, and bake until golden brown, approxiamately 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth, then add brown sugar. Mix until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread mixture over cooled cookie crust.
- Coarsely chop candy bars. Just before serving, place banana evenly over filling. Sprinkle candy over pizza. Drizzle ice cream topping over pizza, then sprinkle with almonds.
- Cut into pizza style slices. Refrigerate leftovers, if you have any.
I was totally surprised by this one! It was so DELICIOUS. It is super easy to make and is a real crowd pleaser. This is a new favorite dessert of my family and friends.
Delicious! Some of my volunteer group get together after hockey games for dessert & coffee. I served this last week to rave reviews! At the last minute, I realized I hadn't yet replaced my rusty pizza pan so I made this in a 13X9 pan & it worked great. I doubled the caramel topping to make it extra gooey.
WARNING: Very very rich and gooey. Absolutely yummy!! If you want an easy to whip up, impressive looking dessert, this is for you. Thanks for sharing this.