1/4 Photos of Banana Toffee Pizza
Amanda Beth's Note:
This is a Pampered Chef recipe I had recently at a party I hosted. It is incredible! It is absolutely to die for! Prep time includes baking the pie shell, but not cooling it. Cooking time is dressing the pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Shape cookie dough into large circle, 12-18 inches in diameter, and bake until golden brown, approxiamately 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- 2Mix cream cheese until smooth, then add brown sugar. Mix until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Spread mixture over cooled cookie crust.
- 4Coarsely chop candy bars. Just before serving, place banana evenly over filling. Sprinkle candy over pizza. Drizzle ice cream topping over pizza, then sprinkle with almonds.
- 5Cut into pizza style slices. Refrigerate leftovers, if you have any.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Toffee Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.2
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 215.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g