Recipe by Pinay0618
From Betty Crocker Snacks, Salads & Desserts To Go.
Top Review by Michelle S.
This is delicious! The only thing I did differently was to use 1/2 cup of toffee pieces. I think this would be amazing topped with a caramel sauce, but it was just as good with thipped cream. The cake is moist and fairly dense, more of a pound cake texture than a cake....but the flavor is out of this world!
- 1 (18 ounce) package golden vanilla cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 ounce toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and almond extract in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Beat in bananas until smooth.
- Stir in toffee chips.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center; cool.