Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not necessarily super healthy, but portion size makes it not too bad!
Make and share this Banana Toffee/Chocolate Meringues recipe from Food.com.
- 50 ml double cream, extra thick if possible
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 10 ml chocolate syrup or 10 ml english toffee syrup
- 2 meringue nests
- Put a heaped teaspoon of double cream (extra thick if you can find) in the middle of a meringue nest.
- Pile sliced bananas on top.
- Drizzle with Toffee Flavour Sauce and serve straight away.