A lovely recipe from the food section of the Houston Chronicle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2Grease and flour a 9" baking pan.
- 3Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl; set aside.
- 4In another bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- 5Add vanilla extract.
- 6Beat eggs in one at a time until blended.
- 7Add flour mixture a little at a time just until blended.
- 8Stir in 1 cup of toffee bits and the banana by hand.
- 9Pour into the prepared pan and sprinkle remaining toffee bits on the top.
- 10Bake 30 minutes.
- 11Cool, dust with powdered sugar and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Toffee Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 168.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: