Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lovely recipe from the food section of the Houston Chronicle.
Make and share this Banana Toffee Blondies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a 9" baking pan.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Beat eggs in one at a time until blended.
- Add flour mixture a little at a time just until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup of toffee bits and the banana by hand.
- Pour into the prepared pan and sprinkle remaining toffee bits on the top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool, dust with powdered sugar and cut into squares.