Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The most delicious banana bread I've ever had! Perfect way to get rid of your rotten bananas!
Make and share this Banana Tea Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour, sugar, soda, and salt into large bowl.
- Beat eggs into small bowl and stir in bananas and shortening (or oil).
- Stir wet mixture into dry ingredients until its moistened completely.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour or until top is firm and pick comes out clean.
- Makes 1 9X5 loaf pan or 2 smaller ones.