Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This pudding combines several great things besides bananas and tapioca...low fat, low calorie and easy in preparation! The taste is not compromised.
- 2 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- In a saucepan, combine milk, tapioca, sugar and egg: let stand for 5 minutes with no heat.
- Cover and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil; remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and bananas.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
This was easy and VERY YUMMY!! Easily 5 stars!
This was great! My husband and I enjoyed it very much, thank you!
This is a fantastic recipe,i didn't have quick tapioca so i did have to boil it longer.....I layered the tapioca and bananas in glasses which looked fantastic and tasted even better