- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 -2 teaspoon honey or 1 -2 teaspoon agave nectar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor and blend about 1 minute, till completely smooth.
- Note: If you don't have vanilla soymilk, just add an extra teaspoon of sweetener and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract.
- VERY IMPORTANT: After transferring smoothie to a mug, leave in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, or even longer. This is what makes it thick and creamy. I like to make it before lunch, and eat it after as dessert!