1/2 Photos of Banana Surprise Cupcakes
Egg free, simple, and delicious. The surprise is a chocolate center... or you could make these banana chocolate chip cupcakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and line 12 muffin cups.
- 2Mix dry ingredients.
- 3Add oil, milk and vanilla; stir until the mixture starts comes together.
- 4Mix in mashed bananas; do not over mix.
- 5Fill muffin cups 1/3 full, place a few chocolate chips in center of each muffin, and then cover with remaining batter.
- 6Bake on center rack about 30 minutes (toothpick comes out clean).
- 7If making chocolate chip cupcakes, mix in 1 cup chocolate chips with the bananas, and mini cupcakes take about 13 minutes to bake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Surprise Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 117.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g