1/2 Photos of Banana Surprise Cupcakes
Egg free, simple, and delicious. The surprise is a chocolate center... or you could make these banana chocolate chip cupcakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and line 12 muffin cups.
- 2Mix dry ingredients.
- 3Add oil, milk and vanilla; stir until the mixture starts comes together.
- 4Mix in mashed bananas; do not over mix.
- 5Fill muffin cups 1/3 full, place a few chocolate chips in center of each muffin, and then cover with remaining batter.
- 6Bake on center rack about 30 minutes (toothpick comes out clean).
- 7If making chocolate chip cupcakes, mix in 1 cup chocolate chips with the bananas, and mini cupcakes take about 13 minutes to bake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Surprise Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 117.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g