Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from an aunt at a recent family barbeque. It is excellant for those of us watching our waistline! An excellant recipe if you are in a pinch for a quick and inexpensive dessert that everyone from young to old will enjoy!
- 2 packages low-fat banana instant pudding mix (may substitute with butterscotch)
- 1 (1 liter) containerfrozen Cool Whip Lite, completely thawed
- 96 unsalted crackers
- In a 2 quart square dish make two layers of crackers (48).
- Next mix one package of pudding and spread over crackers.
- Next, spread half of cool whip over pudding.
- Repeat the above steps and chill completely.
- May also be frozen until needed.