Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Recipe Just Came From Nowhere Really .I Saw the Ingredients in my Kitchen and a little light bulb clicked in my head and I got stuck into making it , Its Yummy . You Can use More Ingredients To make more Servings but I have listed it to make one so you get the gist of it .
- 1 banana (Prefably Slightly Soft)
- 5 digestive biscuits, E.G Custard Creams, Rich Tea, Digestives, Chocolate Digestives
- chocolate, one chunk of your favourite chocolate (or more)
- 10 g sugar
- Firstly Take a bowl and Mash banana until smooth
- Then take another bowl and Crush Biscuits.
- Mix in one bowl.
- Add Sugar.
- Serve in A bowl , Ramekin , Wine Glass , Whatever.
- Once in your Choice of Bowl, Grate Chocolate over the top. Enjoy !