A great tropical drink.
Make and share this Banana Sunrise recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 ounce creme de banane
- 2⁄3 ounce pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 2⁄3 ounce Malibu rum
- orange juice
- Fill glass with crushed ice and pour grenadine over ice.
- Put the ingredients (except for grenadine) in a shaker and shake them with ice.
- Pour carefully over grenadine and ice.
My kind of drink! I liked it best with about 3 oz. of orange juice. I broke a glass and cut my finger while making it (just me being klutzy) and it was worth the pain! A keeper!