1/2 Photos of Banana-Stuffed French Toast Sunday Morning Yummy!
This a great French toast recipe for even the most picky eater! Awesome for a Sunday morning family brunch with mimosa's and omelets!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Insert a small sharp knife into the side of the crust and carefully cut a small horizontal pocket directly into the middle of each slice of bread.
- 3Stuff each slice with 6 slices of banana.
- 4In a bowl using a whisk, beat the eggs, milk, syrup and nutmeg until foamy.
- 5pour into a shallow bowl.
- 6Soak each stuffed slice until soaked; turn once.
- 7Melt butter in a large skillet and sauté over medium heat until lightly browned; turn once.
- 8Transfer slices to a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes and dust with powered sugar and serve fast!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Stuffed French Toast Sunday Morning Yummy!
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.2
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 569.6 mg
- Sodium 550.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 23.0 g