1/4 Photos of Banana Streusel Muffins
Better than banana bread, and these freeze well too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter.
- 5Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
- 6Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 7In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- 8Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- 9Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- 10Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Streusel Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 352.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g