- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 medium ripe bananas, , 1-cup (, 1-cup)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl beat eggs, sour cream, butter and bananas; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- For streusel, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a small bowl; cut in butter.
- Sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 375F for 20 to 25 minutes.