Banana-Strawberry Tofu Sherbet
- Drain tofu in a colander for about 5 minutes, then pat dry with paper towels.
- In a blender or food processor, combine tofu, bananas, orange juice concentrate, vanilla, strawberries and 4 T honey; whirl until very smooth.
- Taste, and add more honey if desired Cover and chill until cold, about 1 hour.
- Pour tofu mixture into an ice cream maker (1 Qt capacity or larger).
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions until dasher is hard to turn or machine stops.
- Serve, or cover and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours.