Recipe by Sydney Mike
The original of this slightly tweaked recipe was found in the 2003 cookbook, Slim Soothies.
Top Review by mums the word
I made this for my daughter after she got her braces tightened this morning. Her teeth will be aching for days so it's nice to have a simple smoothie to fill her up. I used frozen berriest but fresh bananas. Thx Syd!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 large banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whatever else you do, don't use all frozen fruit! Place all ingredients in a blender & mix by using on/off pluse function until ingredients are mostly blended. Continue mixing, gradually increasing the speed, until the mixture is smooth.
- Pout into 2 glasses & enjoy!