Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Martha Stewart Living. Thanks, Martha this is great!
Make and share this Banana Strawberry Peach Daiquiri recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups small ice cubes
- 3 -4 large ripe strawberries
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 4 pieces frozen peaches
- 1⁄4 cup dark rum
- 1⁄4 cup sour mix
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- fresh fruit, for garnish
- Place ice, strawberries, banana, peach, rum, sour mix, and Cointreau in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Adjust consistency by adding more ice or fruit as needed.
- Garnish with fresh fruit, and serve immediately.