Recipe by Marie
Just received this in an email from Back of the Box Recipes. Haven't tried it yet, but it sure looks delicious! These would be best served warm out of the oven.
Top Review by Naomi Rose
Great recipe! As a college student I need a quick breakfast, so I freeze muffins. I used half whole wheat flour and applesauce in place of oil. Moist and tasty! Will use again, but next time add some spices.
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup mashed banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped strawberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Combine sugar, oil and eggs and blend well.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to sugar mixture and stir just until combined.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 17 to 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from muffin cups.