1/3 Photos of Banana Strawberry Muffins
Just received this in an email from Back of the Box Recipes. Haven't tried it yet, but it sure looks delicious! These would be best served warm out of the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 3Combine sugar, oil and eggs and blend well.
- 4Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- 5Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- 6Add flour, baking soda and salt to sugar mixture and stir just until combined.
- 7Stir in strawberries.
- 8Spoon batter evenly into lined muffin cups.
- 9Bake for 17 to 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Immediately remove from muffin cups.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Strawberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (770 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 214.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g