Just received this in an email from Back of the Box Recipes. Haven't tried it yet, but it sure looks delicious! These would be best served warm out of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Combine sugar, oil and eggs and blend well.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup and level off.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to sugar mixture and stir just until combined.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 17 to 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from muffin cups.