Yummy! You can use fresh or frozen strawberries and ripe bananas!! Perfect for gift giving or with your favorite breakfast pastry!! Note: Cooking time is actually the time for the jam to sit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mashed bananas and strawberries in medium bowl; set aside.
- 2Combine sugar and freezer jam pectin in small bowl, stirring to blend evenly.
- 3Gradually stir pectin mixture into prepared fruit, stirring for 3 minutes.
- 4Ladle jam into freezer jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- 5Let jam stand to thicken, not to exceed 30 minutes.
- 6Serve immediately; refrigerate up to 3 weeks OR freeze up to one year.
- 7Yield: 5 - 8 oz. jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Strawberry Freezer Jam
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 67.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
freezer jam pectin