- 1 cup ice
- 8 strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice in a blender with a few drops of milk, and pulse it until it appears to be fairly crushed.
- Add remaining ingredients to the crushed ice, blending until all of the ingredients are crushed and smooth.
- Smoothie can be placed into a freezer days ahead of time until it is ready to be used. Simply thaw out the frozen smoothie a little and then place it into a blender and blend it until smooth.