Recipe by wife2abadge
I adapted this from a recipe I found in a low cal cookbook. It tastes rich and delish -- I think it would be good with strawberries instead of bananas too. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 16 sheets low-fat graham crackers
- 1 (12 ounce) can 2% evaporated milk, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk, cold
- 2 (1 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 8 graham crackers on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the milks and pudding mix until slightly thickened.
- Stir in the Cool Whip.
- Stir in the bananas and pineapple.
- Spread half the mixture over the crackers.
- Layer 8 more graham crackers over the pudding mix.
- Spread the second half of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the top with the cherries.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the top.
- Refrigerate a few hours or more before serving.