Top an easy unroll-and bake Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust with a yogurt filling and fresh strawberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 425.24 g box pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 (340.19 g) container banana yogurt or 2 (340.19 g) container yoplait french vanilla yogurt
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 595.33 g can strawberry pie filling
- 236.59 ml fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll 1 crust flat in center of ungreased large cookie sheet. Place second crust flat over first crust, matching edges and pressing to seal. With rolling pin, roll out into 14-inch round.
- 2Fold 1/2 inch of crust edge under, forming border; press to seal seam. If desired, flute edge. Prick crust generously with fork.
- 3Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4Spread 1/4 cup of the melted chocolate chips evenly over cooled baked crust. Spread yogurt over chocolate. Arrange banana slices on top of yogurt. Spread pie filling evenly over top. Arrange strawberries over pie filling. Drizzle remaining melted chocolate over top. Cut into wedges. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Tart
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.8
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry pie filling