Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Top an easy unroll-and bake Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust with a yogurt filling and fresh strawberries.
- 1 (15 ounce) boxpillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 (6 ounce) containers banana yogurt or 2 (6 ounce) containersyoplait french vanilla yogurt
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll 1 crust flat in center of ungreased large cookie sheet. Place second crust flat over first crust, matching edges and pressing to seal. With rolling pin, roll out into 14-inch round.
- Fold 1/2 inch of crust edge under, forming border; press to seal seam. If desired, flute edge. Prick crust generously with fork.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the melted chocolate chips evenly over cooled baked crust. Spread yogurt over chocolate. Arrange banana slices on top of yogurt. Spread pie filling evenly over top. Arrange strawberries over pie filling. Drizzle remaining melted chocolate over top. Cut into wedges. Store in refrigerator.