Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate baking square
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, roasted
- 1 small banana
- Place chocolate in a 2 cup measure.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- Stir in corn syrup and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power for 30 to 45 seconds or until heated through. Stir in vanilla.
- Slice banana in half lengthwise, then cut each slice in half.
- Top with the three flavors of ice cream.
- Pour warm topping over ice cream and sprinkle with peanuts.