1/1 Photo of Banana Split Sundae Cookies
WI Cheesehead's Note:
Not sure where I originally got this, but it's delicious! I'm not a big banana lover, but the flavor works well in this cookie and you can either make regular sized cookies or large cookies to make an ice cream sundae with. They are moist.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ripe bananas, mashed (about 4 medium)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour or 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate fudge topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat margarine and sugar in bowl until creamy.
- 3Add bananas, eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 4In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
- 5Add to banana mix. Mix well.
- 6Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, 3 inches apart.
- 7Spread dough into 3 inch (or more) circles.
- 8Bake at 350°F 14 to 16 minutes, until edges are light golden color.
- 9Cool 1 min on sheet; remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- 10Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- 11Top with ice cream and topping.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Sundae Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 176.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g