Recipe by i_luv_chocolate
I wanted a banana split one day and came up with this sundae using things I had on hand. It "hit the spot" and was very yummy. A good way to use up bananas before they go bad on you. If you are serving this for your family just make one for each person using these guidelines. You can add or subtract toppings (or amt of toppings) according to your likings.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup light French vanilla ice cream, any kind
- 1 banana, cut down the middle
- 1 tablespoon Smucker's fat-free pineapple topping
- 1 tablespoon Smucker's fat-free strawberry topping
- 1 tablespoon hersheys sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon smuckers fat-free caramel topping
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- First, lay a banana, cut lengthwise down the middle in the bottom of a small bowl.
- Scoop out ice cream into bowl on top of banana.
- Top one side of ice cream with pineapple topping, & the other side with the strawberry topping.
- Drizzle with both chocolate and caramel syrups.
- Sprinkle pecans all over the sundae.
- Lastly, top sundae with cool whip and enjoy.