Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Interesting and yummy sounding recipe I derived from the local newspaper. Could be a delicious and decadent recipe to serve to dinner guests you want to impress!
Raw Fruit Plate
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green grape
- 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana (peeled,sliced lengthwise,then quartered)
- 2 bananas (peeled and sliced lengthwise)
- 2 ripe mangoes (sliced)
- 2 nectarines (peeled and sliced)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons pecan pieces
- Prepare fruits for raw fruit plate and arrange on individual serving plates to be set aside.
- In large non-stick fry pan on medium heat, melt butter. Add cinnamon, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add bananas and brown lightly on each side. Add pecans, sizzle in mangoes and kiwis. Immediately add coconut milk and then turn stove off.
- Spoon over the prepared, plated raw fruit, add a scoop of frozen yogurt or vanilla ice-cream and enjoy!