Recipe by tweetyfan
This smooth and creamy beverage tastes just like a banana split.
Top Review by Cookin' Mommy
I also omitted the ice cubes and added a few more frozen strawberries to this smoothie. Topped with the whipped cream, chocolate, and cherry for a wonderful treat! So much easier than layering a banana split too. Thank you tweetyfan!
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened sliced fresh strawberries or 1⁄2 cup sliced frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 ice cubes
- whipped topping, for garnish
- chocolate syrup, for garnish
- maraschino cherry, for garnish