Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This smooth and creamy beverage tastes just like a banana split.
Make and share this Banana Split Smoothies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened sliced fresh strawberries or 1⁄2 cup sliced frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 ice cubes
- whipped topping, for garnish
- chocolate syrup, for garnish
- maraschino cherry, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Gradually add ice, blending until slushy. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped topping, chocolate syrup and cherries.
I also omitted the ice cubes and added a few more frozen strawberries to this smoothie. Topped with the whipped cream, chocolate, and cherry for a wonderful treat! So much easier than layering a banana split too. Thank you tweetyfan!
Made for PAC, Spring 07 ~ I'm not a big fan of adding ice cubes to smoothies, so didn't, & it was fine! I did, however, add a few more frozen strawberries! Instead of the chocolate syrup, I topped it with tweety's sister tazdevil's Rich Hot Fudge Sauce!! AND you're right ~ It DOES taste "...just like a banana split!"