Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Comes from a kids recipe cook book.Yummy banana split shake, what could be more refreshing on a hot summer day!
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 banana
- 5 maraschino cherries (drained) or 5 strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 4 cups ice cream or 4 cups frozen yogurt (chocolate preferrably)
- In a blender, combine milk, banana, cherries or strawberries and chocolate syrup, blend on high until ingredients are well blended.
- Add ice cream in 4 equal increments,blend on high for about 10 seconds or so after each addition, blend until thick and smooth.
- Serve with a cherry on top and a tall straw.