Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is more a presentation idea than a new recipe, but it is esentially what it sounds like!
- 2 sausages
- 3 potatoes, mashed however you like them
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 cup broccoli, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup gravy
- Cook sausages.
- Cook finely diced veg (sprinkles).
- Prepare mash and gravy.
- Slice sausages longways like you would a banana for banana split.
- Using icecream scoop, place 2 balls of mash on sausages.
- Sprinkle with diced veg.
- Drizzle with gravy.