Recipe by That is Dr House to you
Tofu salad from Vegetarian Journal. Note you can also marinate the tofu in your favorite fruit juices to add extra flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 pints crumbled silken firm tofu
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh berries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped strawberry
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 small bananas
- raisins (optional) or dates (optional) or pineapple (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use raspberries, blueberries or the like for the fresh berries. Excellent with our Golden Raspberries.
- Place tofu, berries and walnuts in bowl and combine.
- Peel banana and split. Line plates with 1 banana. Top with tofu mix. Garnish with raisins, dates, pineapple if you want.
- If you want to splurge? Add some Vegan "whipped cream".