1 hr 30 mins
Really good and easy. Cook time is the chill time for the pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 55 vanilla wafer cookies (about 3 2/3 cups from a 12 oz. box)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box cook and serve instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling, not sure of the oz. size, but it is the 4-serving size
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 ripe bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1Have ready a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- 3Process cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form.
- 4Add butter; pulse to blend. Using bottom of a small measuring cup, press evenly over bottom and up sides of tart pan.
- 6Prepare pudding mix as box directs using the 2 cups milk. Pour into crust and refrigerate about 1 hour until set and cold.
- 7Top pudding with bananas; cover with pineapple.
- 8Drop large spoonfuls of whipped topping over pineapple; spread almost to crust mounding slightly in center.
- 9Remove pan sides (place on a small sturdy bowl and let pan sides fall down).
- 10Put tart on serving plate.
- 12Sprinkle tart with wanuts.
- 13Holding chocolate over tart, slowly and firmly pull a swivel-blade vegetable peeler across the chocolate, letting just a few shavings fall on top.
- 14Melt remaining chocolate in microwave.
- 15Arrange wafer cookies, banana slices and cherries on tart; use a spoon to drizzle with the melted chocolate.
- 16Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Pudding Tart
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.7
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 473.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 47.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet baking chocolate