Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister-in-law makes this dessert and everyone loves it!
Make and share this Banana Split Pudding Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (16 ounce) candrained mandarin orange sections
- 1 (8 ounce) candrained pineapple tidbits
- 4 sliced bananas
- 16 broken fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- Stir together first 5 ingredients (will thicken).
- Stir in banana & cookies just before serving.
We all enjoyed this alot. Personal preferences for next time - replace oranges with strawberries to make it more like a banana split...perhaps drizzle with chocolate sauce and pecans? Thanks for posting!