Cookin In Texas's Note:
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 2/3 cups milk, cold
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups chocolate wafer cookies, whole cookies
- 1 medium banana, firm, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip, thawed reserve 1 tub for topping
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 chocolate wafer cookie, crushed (for topping)
- 1 maraschino cherry (For center of Top)
- 1In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- 2By hand fold in the bananas,pecans, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate wafer cookies and 1 container cool whip.
- 3Transfer all to a large bowl.
- 4Top with cool whip and crushed cookies and One cherry.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.7
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 745.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 65.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g