Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 2 2⁄3 cups milk, cold
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups chocolate wafer cookies, whole cookies
- 1 medium banana, firm, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip, thawed reserve 1 tub for topping
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 chocolate wafer cookie, crushed (for topping)
- 1 maraschino cherry (For center of Top)
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- By hand fold in the bananas,pecans, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate wafer cookies and 1 container cool whip.
- Transfer all to a large bowl.
- Top with cool whip and crushed cookies and One cherry.