Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruity, creamy dessert is loaded with bananas, and it's easy. A friend sent me this recipe.
Make and share this Banana Split Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Place milk in a large mixing bowl, Add the pudding and beat 2 minutes or until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the whipped topping and beat until both mixtures are combined.
- Stir in the pineapple, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Spoon about 11/2 cups pudding into a glass 4-quart bowl.
- Top with 8 chocolate wafers, then bananas.
- Repeat layers ending with pudding.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding, place chocolate wafers around the rim of the bowl, add sliced strawberries as a garnish.
- Chill 4 hours until set.