Fruity, creamy dessert is loaded with bananas, and it's easy. A friend sent me this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk in a large mixing bowl, Add the pudding and beat 2 minutes or until thoroughly mixed.
- 2Add the whipped topping and beat until both mixtures are combined.
- 3Stir in the pineapple, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- 4Spoon about 11/2 cups pudding into a glass 4-quart bowl.
- 5Top with 8 chocolate wafers, then bananas.
- 6Repeat layers ending with pudding.
- 7Spread whipped topping over pudding, place chocolate wafers around the rim of the bowl, add sliced strawberries as a garnish.
- 8Chill 4 hours until set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g